Hematek 3000 System
Practical automation in slide staining for laboratories of all sizes
The Hematek® 3000 System, designed to complement our portfolio of hematology analyzers and digital microscopy solutions, builds on a heritage of slide staining spanning more than half a century. Our expertise in the development of slide stainers dates to 1956, when the first Hematek System was introduced to laboratories. The Hematek 3000 System is built on the proven technology of its predecessors, while new features further support easy and environmentally friendly features.
- All-in-one stain pack includes enough stain for up to 900 slides and offers easy load-and-go operation for optimized daily workflow with minimal hands-on time
- Pumps deliver a fresh, precise volume of reagent for every slide, while the platen provides uniform stain from field to field and slide to slide with accurate mixing and uniform stain and buffer delivery
- Simple pump release mechanism streamlines maintenance
- Slides are immediately available for viewing upon completion of staining, and the rinse reagent contains the optimal alcohol concentration for proper slide drying
- System warnings alert users of low stain-level and full waste bin to help ensure uninterrupted, quality results
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.